Sandra Rangel was born and raised in San Antonio, TX and truly loves the community she serves! After realizing her true calling, she began her real estate career in 2007. After two years as a highly successful individual agent, in 2011, she began building her own team of likeminded professionals, who now make up Rangel Real Estate Group.
In 2017, Sandra took her career to the next level as she successfully completed all of the required real estate courses, passed the Texas Broker’s examination and was issued a Real Estate Broker’s license – all while continuing to lead her team and producing at a high level for her real estate clients. Sandra was ranked among the National Association of Hispanic Real Estate Professionals (NAHREP) Top 250 Latino Agents. Rangel Real Estate Group closed 146 transactions, totaling a volume of more than $44 million last year in 2021.
With more than fourteen years of experience under her belt, Sandra’s desire to serve her clients’ speciﬁc needs coupled with her extensive market expertise, and superior negotiating skills set her apart. She has now opened her own office and joined REAL Broker, LLC. Sandra is a passionate and market-savvy professional and her clients’ satisfaction and best interests are her top priority.
When not selling real estate, Sandra loves spending time with her son, Cody, and husband Chris. Sandra is a proud 2005 graduate of the University of the Incarnate Word with a Bachelor’s degree in Information Systems.
• 2017 – 2018 & 2021 #1 Latino Real Estate Agent on National Association of Hispanic Real Estate Professionals (NAHREP) Top 100 list
• 2017, 2018 & 2021 San Antonio Business Journal Top 100 Residential Real Estate Agents and Teams
• 2012 – 2020 San Antonio Platinum Top 50 Winner/Finalist
• 2021 Top 250 NAHREP Latino Real Estate Agent _National Level Ranked #16
• 2021 San Antonio Platinum Top 50 Winner